Queen Amber Rust. She's a young Queen of an old established hive. She's a kind, soft spoken lady, but she also has a terrible, cold kind of intelligence. Some people are good because they could not conceive of doing something cruel. Amber Rust is good because she feels benevolence is the best policy 99% of the time. It's the remaining 1% of the time that blindsides people.